Vision and Values
We believe that Penn Hall is a very special school. We pride ourselves on our warm and caring atmosphere and the way in which we know each pupil and family so well.
Our vision is for every pupil to receive a high quality, personalised education which builds upon their individual strengths and abilities and prepares them for life beyond school. We will work in effective partnership with families and other professionals to ensure that our pupils leave us as confident and happy citizens who are able to make informed choices about their own lives.
To achieve this we aspire to:
- Ensure that pupils are safe and feel safe, included and valued.
- Provide a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum.
- Provide high quality teaching through rich and diverse learning opportunities and experiences.
- Teach each child to recognise and respect the needs and differences of others, developing tolerance and understanding so that they may integrate harmoniously in a multi-cultural society.
- Enable our pupils to be as physically and emotionally healthy as they can be.
- Continue to develop high quality multi agency working to ensure that we meet the holistic needs of each child and young person.
- Support and involve parents in the education , care and development of their child.
- Be reflective practitioners who continually strive to be better and are committed to the highest standards of work.